Thursday, May 21, 2009

Contoh Surat Lamaran dalam Bahasa Inggris

To
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
PT. MATSUSHITA KOTOBUKI ELECTRONICS PERIPHERALS INDONESIA
Lot, Jalan Beringin Batamindo Industrial Park
Mukakuning BATAM 29433

November 4, 2002

Dear Sir,

I read your advertisement about the possibility of obtaining a position in your company as Group - Line Leader. I am 21 years old and hold Diploma III in Information Technology, Mipa University of Padjadjaran.

I am familiar with computer and have good command in English. I have experience in PD Aneka Gypsum since two years ago as like as Asst. Supervisor (Part Time) to distribute their products in Bandung, I am able to work effectively, independently, work in a team, build good business relationship, and able to work under pressure.

Enclosed, please find my CV and recent photo. My Expected Salary is Rp. 5.000.000,- I would be prepared to come for an interview at any time convenient to you. My contanct address is as follows:
Jl. Melong I no. 9
Bandung 40261
HP : 08156063512 or E-mail :Hesa@yahoo.com
I look forward to a favorable reply. Thank you in advance for your time and consederation.

Yours Sincerely,


Hesa


0 comments: